Thursday, April 8, 2010

Guess whats in the cocktail

So After Rockpool The other week we went to a french place i think, seriously cant remember what the place is called but its right next door to Rockpool, I could look up what it is called but that would take effort on my behalf and i'm not feel to good today.
Anyhoo it was for a after dinner drink. 

So i could barely read the menu because it was dark and well i need different glasses for that, i told the optometrist that i absolutely refuse to get bi-focal glasses. Anyhoo again

CS and D choose for me and i had to guess what was in it. 
I get excited by this stuff. I hate secrets and surprises but this one was a goodie

So my first impressions of the drink what a earthly fruit type thingy, obviously from the colour there were limits to what that could be so i thought it was pomegranate... then second taste different and the flavours came out. So can you guess.... probably not cause your not drinking it.

Raspberry and Pepper infused Vodka.... I guessed it.... proud moment for me. sniff sniff

(please note that is my BF and we all cant stop laughing at the way he is holding his girlie drink. Its more than likely a apple martini hahahahahahahahah kisses)


So in this photo i think i was channeling the thinking man. i'm an idiot i know.




Outfit 

Glasses.... Dita
Bracelet diamonti thing i stole from my sisters girlfriend, me likies it a lot
Blouse.... Mimosa
Jeans.... Nudie

1 comment:

gameon said...

haha i have the girliest drink and hands ever!