Wednesday, December 10, 2008

K WEST

This concert was awesome fun.
great seats, and i remembered my glasses and i could see everything

I highly recomend that everyone see Kanye West at one point or another, he is a great performer.

I saw him at Festival Hall a couple of years ago now with BYCS and had a absolute ball, ok more IT WAS more than a ball
it was one of my favourite nights ever.

Kanye at the Music bowl was awesome aswell. you get a great view no matter where you are standing there. but the sound is super bad.

A big mention on Friday night was NAS, i dont think he has been to Melbourne before but i thought he was fantastic..... musicly better than kanye but kanye's show kicked arse.
Bravehearts was a awesome song and his band was wicked.

I did hope his wife kellis would pop out and do a duet. hehehehe

2 comments:

Alicia said...

*ahem* are you forgetting to mention someone else?

Ms Blogless said...

do you mean scribe